Holiday Gift Bazaar
Vendor Information & Application
Please read the following information provided to understand what will be expected as a vendor before you apply.
- The 10th Annual OE Gift Bazaar will be held on Thursday, December 1st at 6:00PM – 9:30PM. All accepted vendors must agree to participate during the full duration of the event.
- Tables are included in booth rental, but are not required to be used. If you do not wish to use the provided table(s) please include those details in your entry form.
- Table covering is required. Rental linens are available for a rental fee of $20. You may bring your own linens, as long as the tables are completely covered and protected.
- Free standing displays are allowed, but must remain within your booth constraints.
- Limited electrical outlets available. Please indicate if they are required. If your electricity needs are outside of a standard 3 prong outlet, you will be responsible for those needs.
- Booth set up is available Thursday, December 1st between 4:30PM – 6:00PM. There will be no large deliveries allowed after 5:30PM on Thursday, December 1st. All vehicles must be removed from the front of the building by 5:30PM.
- Booths must be ready for the public when the doors open at 6:00PM.
- Booth tear down is from 9:30PM – 10:30PM Thursday, December 1st. Prepare for limited parking in front of the building during tear down. All vendor items must be removed from the building by 11:00PM on Thursday December 1st, no exceptions.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own dollies, carts or any other carrying devices/assistants to help when loading and unloading goods, supplies…etc. Carts with metal wheels are not permitted.
- Deadline for Payment: September 26th. Your space will not be reserved until payment is received.
- After September 27th, spaces not reserved with payment will open up to the waitlisted vendors.
Tier Options & Pricing
Table is 60″ x 23.5″ with two chairs
Booth Area is 75″ x 75″